- Ranked as one of 268 listed companies bestowed the “Excellence CG Scoring”, assessed by the Thai Institute of Directors (IOD).
- Having been a member of the Thai Private Sector Collective Action Against Corruption (CAC).
- Continuing operating business without any interruptions amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- No incidents and complaints associated with the environment, society, and corporate governance.
- Acquiring the Nakoso IGCC power plant and Temple I CCGT gas-fired power plant using high-efficiency and environmentally friendly technology.
- Investing in renewable energy, power generation technology and smart energy utilization through Banpu NEXT, with an equity-based renewable generation capacity of 352 MW.
- The availability factor (AF) of power plants in which BPP has direct management control was in an average of 95.05%.
- Deploying the high- efficiency and low- emissions technology for excellent environmental performance.
- The greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions intensity 0.603 tonnes CO2e/MWh, decreasing 10.8% compared to target.
- The sulfur dioxide (SO2) emissions intensity 0.025 tonnes/GWh.
- The oxides of nitrogen (NOx) emissions intensity 0.044 tonnes/GWh.
- The particulate matters (PM) emissions intensity 0.003 tonnes/GWh.
- The water consumption intensity 0.877 cubic meters/MWh.
- Zero serious work-related accidents causing lost time injuries or fatalities.
- The employee engagement score was 69% in Thailand and 93% in China.
- Cultivating the “Banpu Heart”, a strong corporate culture helping unite the employees in driving businesses with a “Banpu Heart” score at 79% in Thailand and 95% in China.
- Banpu Group and its business partners establishing the “Mitr Phol-Banpu Solidarity to Aid Thailand on COVID- 19 Confrontation Endowment” with a financial support of THB 1,000 million to aid the society to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 pandemic.