The primary customers mainly generating revenues are the government agencies and state enterprises under the long-term power purchase agreement, as well as the industrial sectors buying steam. Realizing that the operations of BPP have contributed to the stability of China’s electricity system and is the significant part in the industrial sector’s production process affecting the well- being of the communities, it is, therefore, a responsibility of BPP in delivering products to meet customers’ expectations with flexibility and readiness in adaptation to the needs of customers. Conducting business in good faith and keeping customers’ privacy data, as well as maintaining the best practice standards for safety and environmental operations will be an important foundation in building business success together in the long run.
BPP has applied the ISO 9001Quality Management System Standard to its production units requiring contacts with variety of customers. One of the quality management approaches is ‘Customer Focus’ of which processes are able to help in the following areas:
- Creating understanding of needs and expectations between producers and customers
- Setting the operational goals in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Communicating about customers’ needs and expectations throughout the organization to create understanding among employees
- Measuring customers’ satisfactions.
- Establishing a systematic customer relationship.
- Taking into account the balances in responding to the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
In addition, BPP has focused on building relationships with customers as partners of jointed achievements by giving top priority to deliver the sustainable values to all customers, taking into account of four values as follows:
- The three combined heat and power (CHP) plants in China were able to maintain their availability and reliability according to the customers’ needs and correct the complaints in a timely manner.
- No customer grievances relating to keeping customers’ privacy data.
- No customer complaints involved with safety and environment, and product usage.
The Company has offered various channels for receiving complaints from customers such as:
• Consultations with customers in the governmental and industrial sectors within time period upon mutual agreements
• Providing hotlines allowing customers to call for changing the power purchase, requesting for product consultation, including reporting any complaints directly to the production unit
• The Company and subsidiaries websites
The Company has established a complaint recording system, tracking and amending system, as well as responding to customers’ complaints in a timely manner. Designating the process of receiving and handling complaints is in accordance with the context of each area. The Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants in China have handled their customers based on the Quality Management System Standard (ISO 9001)
The Company has conducted the customer satisfaction surveys through various channels, for example:
• An in-depth interview to evaluate customers’ satisfaction to assess particular problems, needs and expectations of customers so as to use the information obtained to improve work processes and production as well as enhancing good relationships with them
• Sending questionnaires to customers for satisfaction scoring
The CHP plants in China have managed customers’ satisfaction by using the Quality Management System Standard (ISO 9001), having frequency to conduct customer satisfaction surveys varying from quarterly to yearly
The Company has put great attention to the significance of safeguarding information receiving from customers in order to prevent damages and build trusts among customers. Policy and guidelines are as follows:
|A Use of Information||The Company uses database on expectation, suggestion and complaints to better improve services, develop operational and production process, as well as create products to respond customers’ needs.|
|Disclosure of Information to the Third Party||• The Company will disclose customers’ personal information to the third party only with consents from the customers
• The Company will disclose customers’ personal information only when the Company honestly believes that there are necessity and appropriate reasons for the disclosure and in compliance with related laws
|Information Security Maintenance||• The Company protects its customers’ personal information from unauthorized access by restricting to authorized staff, employee and representatives who need to use that information for customer service or data processing. As such, those people must strictly comply with regulations of securing confidential data|
The Company realizes the significance of customer satisfaction towards business success of the Company. Therefore, the Company has intention to find any methods in response to the customers’ needs more efficiently and effectively at all time. The policies and guidelines have been formulated as follows:
1) Delivering products and providing quality services to meet or exceed the customers’ expectations at fair prices
2) Providing accurate and adequate as well as up-to-date information to customers about products and services without any exaggeration possibly causing customers misunderstanding about quality, quantity or any conditions of certain products or services
3) Strictly complying with conditions towards the customers and if in any events that any conditions cannot be met, customers must be notified to find means of solutions to problems together
4) Contacting with customers with politeness, effectiveness and reliability
5) Providing the system and process for customers to complain about quality, quantity, safety of products and services including timely responding, delivering and executing to the utmost for a quick response to customers
6) Securing customers’ confidentiality and do not use the data for self-benefit or any wrongful related persons
7) Providing advices on user manual regarding the Company’s products and services effectively with the utmost benefit to the customers