BPP has been committed to producing and supplying power and other forms of energy to ensure quality and stability in accordance with the international standards and customers’ needs. Realizing that BPP’s operations have contributed to the electricity’s system stability and are the important factors for the industrial sector’s production as well as have affected the community’s well-being, it is, therefore, the company’s responsibility in delivering products to meet the customer expectations and conducting its business with honesty, including having standards to protect customer’s data. Moreover, the international operation standards have been employed so as to deliver electricity and other forms of energy meeting the customer’s expectations and enhancing their trust.
BPP has managed its customers by applying the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard to its production units requiring contacts with various customers. One of the quality management principles is Customer Focus of which processes are able to help understand the needs and expectation between producers and customers.
- Identifying the operational targets in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Communicating about customers’ needs and expectations throughout the organization to create understanding among employees.
- Measuring customers’ satisfaction.
- Establishing a systematic customer relationship.
- Concerning the balance in responding to the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
In addition, BPP has focused on creating relationships with customers as the partners of mutual achievements by giving top priority to deliver the sustainable values to all customers, taking into account of four values as follows:
- Customer’s satisfactory scores equaled to 100%.
- Proportion of customer’s complaints settled in a timely manner was accountable for 100%.
- No customer’s grievances involved with customer’s privacy data protection.
- None of customer’s complaints related to safety and environment of product consumption.
Key Activities and Projects
The Company has offered various channels for receiving complaints from customers such as:
• Consultations with customers in the governmental and industrial sectors within time period upon mutual agreements
• Providing hotlines allowing customers to call for changing the power purchase, requesting for product consultation, including reporting any complaints directly to the production unit
• The Company and subsidiaries websites
The Company has established a complaint recording system, tracking and amending system, as well as responding to customers’ complaints in a timely manner. Designating the process of receiving and handling complaints is in accordance with the context of each area. The Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants in China have handled their customers based on the Quality Management System Standard (ISO 9001)
The Company has conducted the customer satisfaction surveys through various channels, for example:
• An in-depth interview to evaluate customers’ satisfaction to assess particular problems, needs and expectations of customers so as to use the information obtained to improve work processes and production as well as enhancing good relationships with them
• Sending questionnaires to customers for satisfaction scoring
The CHP plants in China have managed customers’ satisfaction by using the Quality Management System Standard (ISO 9001), having frequency to conduct customer satisfaction surveys varying from quarterly to yearly
The Company has put great attention to the significance of safeguarding information receiving from customers in order to prevent damages and build trusts among customers. Policy and guidelines are as follows:
A Use of Information
- The Company uses database on expectation, suggestion and complaints to better improve services, develop operational and production process, as well as create products to respond customers’ needs.
Disclosure of Information to the Third Party
- The Company will disclose customers’ personal information to the third party only with consents from the customers
- The Company will disclose customers’ personal information only when the Company honestly believes that there are necessity and appropriate reasons for the disclosure and in compliance with related laws
Information Security Maintenance
- The Company protects its customers’ personal information from unauthorized access by restricting to authorized staff, employee and representatives who need to use that information for customer service or data processing. As such, those people must strictly comply with regulations of securing confidential data
The Company realizes the significance of customer satisfaction towards business success of the Company. Therefore, the Company has intention to find any methods in response to the customers’ needs more efficiently and effectively at all time. The policies and guidelines have been formulated as follows:
1) Delivering products and providing quality services to meet or exceed the customers’ expectations at fair prices
2) Providing accurate and adequate as well as up-to-date information to customers about products and services without any exaggeration possibly causing customers misunderstanding about quality, quantity or any conditions of certain products or services
3) Strictly complying with conditions towards the customers and if in any events that any conditions cannot be met, customers must be notified to find means of solutions to problems together
4) Contacting with customers with politeness, effectiveness and reliability
5) Providing the system and process for customers to complain about quality, quantity, safety of products and services including timely responding, delivering and executing to the utmost for a quick response to customers
6) Securing customers’ confidentiality and do not use the data for self-benefit or any wrongful related persons
7) Providing advices on user manual regarding the Company’s products and services effectively with the utmost benefit to the customers